As we continue to see transmission of the virus within different communities, we know that everyone must take precautions, even those who have not travelled outside of Canada.
Below are resources from the Canadian Government on how to help prevent the spread of COVID.
The following resources are available in PDF Format and in multiple languages. They can be found at: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/awareness-resources.html
- Physical distancing: Actions for reducing the spread of COVID-19– Infographic
- Physical distancing works– Video
- COVID-19 Public Education – Distancing– Video
- Physical Distancing– Infographic
- Reduce the spread of COVID-19: Wash your hands– Video
- COVID-19: Public Education – Hand washing– Video
- Reduce the spread of COVID-19: Wash your hands– Infographic
- People who are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19– Infographic
- Vulnerable populations and COVID-19– Factsheet
Children and Pregnancy
- Pregnancy, childbirth and caring for newborns: advice for mothers (COVID-19)– Factsheet
- How to care for child with COVID-19 at home: Advice for caregivers– Factsheet