Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
While the Government of Canada has been focusing on containing the spread of COVID-19, it has also been undertaking coordinated planning to prepare for possible broader transmission of the virus, and to mitigate the impacts of a potential pandemic.
To support these efforts, the Prime Minister convened an Incident Response Group on coronavirus, which has been meeting since the end of January, and, on March 5, he created a Cabinet Committee on the federal response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister and vice-chaired by the President of the Treasury Board, the committee meets regularly to ensure whole-of-government leadership, coordination, and preparedness to limit the health, economic and social impacts of the virus.
- Nova Scotia Government Coronavirus Webcast – https://novascotia.ca/stayinformed/webcast/
- Nova Scotia Government– https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/
- Public Health Agency of Canada – https://www.canada.ca/en/public- health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Centres for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
- Self Support for Mental Health During Covid-19
- Share Facts About Coronavirus
- What You Need To Know About Coronavirus
- What To Do If You Contract Coronavirus